Using an EPA-registered antimicrobial disinfectant, our professionally-trained technicians will treat the surfaces of your home or business to target and kill microorganisms. From carpets, upholstery and rugs to all of the hard surfaces, we use specialized electrostatic equipment to completely cover these surfaces without oversaturating them with solutions, so it won’t harm electronics, computers or other sensitive surfaces.
You can count on Chem-Dry to provide:
For soft surfaces (carpets, upholstery, area rugs, etc.) with our EPA-registered antimicrobial sanitizer, we are Sanitizing ONLY.
For all hard surfaces (wood, tile, stone, VCT, LVT, granite and other countertops and other hard surfaces) using our EPA-registered antimicrobial disinfectant, we are Disinfecting and provide the following benefits:
Antimicrobial Protection for Up to 90 Days
After our Disinfecting and Sanitizing service is complete, our technicians can now apply a protective antimicrobial coating to all of the surfaces we disinfected and sanitized that continues to kill microorganisms on contact for up to 3 months. This patent ed technology creates a layer of “nanospikes” on surfaces that mechanically kill microbes by piercing and rupturing their cell membrane when they come in contact, thereby inhibiting the ability for superbugs to grow.
This revolutionary service is applied with the same electrostatic equipment to gently but thoroughly cover surfaces and offer continuous extended protection. The benefits include:
1) Complete Surface Coverage: with our electrostatic sprayer, we are able to efficiently cover all of the areas being treated without oversaturation helping to keep sensitive electronics, computers and other surfaces safe and protected.
2) Durable and Lasting Protection: the specially-formulated antimicrobial biostatic coating wraps around surfaces creating a colorless, odorless, safe and non-toxic layer of protection which kills microorganisms on contact for up to 90-days.
3) The Science of Our 90-Day Antimicrobial: the antimicrobial biostatic coating creates a shield of nanospikes that puncture and kill bacteria, germs and viruses on contact. This inhibits the growth and spread of microorganisms for up to 90 days.
1) Safety comes first -the safety and well-being of your customers and employees is our primary focus. Our protocols follow CDC guidelines including asking our technicians to take regular wellness checks, appropriate PPE, and participate in professional training. In addition, we sanitize all equipment between jobs and perform a comprehensive disinfection and cleaning daily.
2) When you need us, we’ll be ready – we can accommodate your business schedule to perform our services at times that are the least disruptive.
3) Expertise and Experience – Chem-Dry has been an innovator in carpet and upholstery cleaning for over 40 years and the largest service company offering Sanitizing in the industry.
1Based on EPA registration# 82972 -1. Hard surface bacteria tests were based on independent lab testing associated with EPA registration# 82972 -1; sealed stone and VCT surfaces were evaluated for 38 pathogens including bacteria, germs and viruses. Our sanitizer associated with EPA registration# 82972-1 has been approved by the EPA for use against the Novel Coronavirus SARS-CoV-2, the cause of COVID-19.
2Based on EPA registration #87583 -3
Expires 08/19/20. Applicable only at Chem-Dry On The Shore, Call (251) 955-1238.
Up to 150 square feet per area. Min charge may apply. Not valid w/other discounts. Hot Carbonated Extraction Cleaning Method. Expires 08/19/20 Call Chem-Dry On The Shore at (251) 955-1238.
Min charges may apply. Not valid w/other discounts. Hot Carbonated Extraction Cleaning Method. Expires 08/19/20. Call Chem-Dry On The Shore at (251) 955-1238.